Wednesday, February 10, 2010

: for the best mom ever...

A DAUGHTER'S POEM
by: mhereal

Dark clouds are coming
I know, rain will soon be pouring
Lightning will soon be striking
Strong winds will soon be blowing.

And as darkness covers my all
I look around for some soul
But I saw no one here
I now feel so alone and bare.

I tried to run and hide
But every time I make a stride
I always stumble that's why I cry
Feeling my heart making a long sigh.

Suddenly I saw some light
Made by a torch shining so bright
I looked around and found you running
You stared and found me crying.

You knelt down and hugged me
You covered me with warmth
Making me feel secured
Shielding me from the storm.

Immediately, just like magic, darkness is gone
The storm now calmed
I looked up and found you still there
I know you wont leave me scared.

Thank you Mom
For all the things you have done
For protecting me from all harm
and for always keeping me warm.

Thank you Mom 
For the stories and tears we have shared
May it be a lesson to learn
Or just a feeling to burn.

And now that I know
Your support will never withdraw
I gathered another strength to go on
Fighting like a warrior with a great home.

Every step I take
Every goal I make
I know you're always there
Giving me strength with your stare.

I love you Mom
I always will
I promise not to leave you
Even in your deepest sorrow and despair.

I'll always be your only girl
And you'll always be my best Nanay
Don't worry I wont leave you astray
Even when your hair gets gray.

I promise to love you forever Mom
And never will my promise be gone
And you know one thing is for sure
I love you beyond any time and space.


I love you Mom
I love you true
I know I'm blessed
For I have you.




No comments:

Post a Comment