Wednesday, February 10, 2010

...one of my fears...

FEAR OF BEING A MEMORY

When I was still a little child
I really like to run and hide
So that I cannot taste and see
The real world just in front of me.

And when I begin to grow-up
I have learned when to go and stop
So that I can safely survive
In this traffic road full of lives.

When I think of my tomorrow
Certain coldness and sadness grew
Really have a lonely feeling
I want to keep on denying.

Beyond tomorrow, what could be?
Will I still gonna face and touch thee?
Will I still laugh really loud and lively?
Or simply be a memory.




2 comments:

  1. I love your poems! keep it up! Short but has a great impact on me (I can relate)...

    *You should also make a new name for your blog since you have already defined its theme so that it would be more appealing to the readers.

    *Adding some original photos for each of your poem entry would definitely give your blog a kick!

    --Godspeed! ^_^

    ReplyDelete