Tuesday, March 23, 2010

THE STORY OF MY TEARS

THE STORY OF MY TEARS
by: mhereal

I'm writing you this letter
that you may understand better
the words I cried
yesterday when we said goodbye.

Listen now as I begin
open your heart and let me in
lend me your ears
and feel the pain.

It's been a year 
since we first met
you said "Hi"
I said "Hello".

Eventually, we became friends
talked a lot without end
spent some time together
and finally got it over.

Every day while we're together
happiness comes closer
everything that we do
makes me feel we're secured and true.

Until the day I found you there
hugging and kissing her
my heart was broken into pieces
all I've felt was pain and sadness.

It took me some time
to know your crime
and now that your proven guilty
I think it's time to set me free.
You explained things one by one
trying to put back what's gone
but sorry boy, I'm not a fool 
once is enough for me to learn.

You said you'll always love me
but still you've hurt me
I thought we're perfect
now, there's no more magic.

I thought we're strong 
but I was wrong
'til yesterday I made what's right
never mind my tears tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment